To set up a proxy on your Mi Router 4C, follow these steps:
- Log in to your router’s web interface by entering its IP address in your web browser.
- Click on “Advanced Settings” and then “Network”.
- Click on “DHCP Server” and scroll down to the “Custom DNS Server” section.
- Enter the IP address and port of your proxy server in the “DNS Server 1” and “DNS Server 2” fields.
- Click “Save” to apply the changes.
Note that the exact steps may vary slightly depending on the firmware version of your router.