15 things to do before an interview
The following list outlines many of the things the best interviewees do before any interview to maximize results:
- Research the company.
- Research your interviewer.
- Prepare a set of questions.
- Conduct a mock interview.
- Print out physical copies of your resume.
- Eat a healthy meal before the interview.
- Clean and press your clothes.
- Dress for the role.
- Write thank-you notes for delivering after the interview.
- Determine the fastest route to the interview.
- Create a note with critical terms and names.
- Turn your cell phone off before the interview.
- Sleep well the night before.
- Prepare for different types of interviews.
- Consider stories from previous positions.